Tuesday, April 5, 2011

On Your Daily Vegan

My guest post is up on Your Daily Vegan, In Support of A Vegan Omnivore Alliance.

In this guest post I am talking about my own, original ideas for A Vegan Omnivore Alliance. I'm not really sure what Tom Philpott was after since he only wrote one article on it.  What I really am envisioning to start off with is a web resource (maybe a FB page or something) with a skilled moderator.  My article was inspired by Tom's article, so I give him that in the introduction.

Again, to make it clear, regardless of what people think of Tom's ideas, in my post, I am talking about my OWN ideas.  I don't pretend to know what Tom or anyone else is thinking when he conceives an idea, but I know what I am thinking.

This guest post is a follow up piece to the original article I published on my blog, though it almost has the same title.

Please check it out.

Let me know your thoughts.

Sincerely,
Dawn

1 comment:

  1. I liked your post. But sadly I'm not surprised at the response you got. Or should I say lack thereof? It's gonna be an uphill battle I'm afraid!

    ReplyDelete