Monday, March 14, 2011

Vanilla + Coconut + Something Else=Vegan Power Bar of Goodness

And that is what I am thinking about right now.  Trying to get toddler down for nap first, then to the kitchen.

Wish me luck!
Dawn

P.S. Possibilities for the something else include, but aren't limited to: freeze dried banana bits, white chocolate chips,  dark chocolate chips, cashews, almonds...uh oh! They all sound good.  Need my own nap first to organize my thoughts :-).

P.P.S. Toddler still not sleeping yet :-( so now opening the polls! You can vote for the "something else" ingredient(s) by posting below until I actually get into the kitchen to make this.  You have a few minutes at least, up to several hours, or even days, depending on my little friend.  You may even suggest a name for said bar of goodness with your preferred ingredient.  I have the ingredients mentioned above on hand: freeze dried bananas, white choc. chips, dark choc chips, cashews & almonds, or suggest something different.  If I have it in my pantry, I'll add it.  I also have freeze-dried strawberries.

Vote away! Looking forward to someone else making the decisions for once :-).
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment